Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cranky Old Cat Ladies In Libraries

Right now, i'm sitting in a library with two of my good friends. as we sat down at the computers, I quietly made a remark to my friend stating that it was taking a long time to login. all of a sudden this creepy old lady emerges from the atlas cubicle that she has constructed around the computer next to me. she says to me "If you have come here to talk then leave!" i thought to myself, ok lady obviously, the average person does not erect an atlas fort for farts and giggles so if you want privacy then you need to go somewhere else because this is a public library not a private one. its a little weird because she keeps talking to me and is saying stuff like "they are gonna disturb everyone in the whole town" and "i wonder what grades you get, probably f f f f f" its just a little bit annoying. kids these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment