Monday, February 28, 2011

Crappy Live Bands

Crappy live bands are extremely annoying. You can't understand them and all that comes out of it all are two bells constantly dinging away in your ears for the next week. The reason why I am writing about this is because I have recently had experience with one. Earlier this evening, me and my fam (minus dom) went to go see Linkin Park at the US Airways Center. Two bands opened for them; Paper Tongues (an excellent band) and some noob band from Philly. Paper Tongues is wonderful band live but the other one was horrendous! All around me, people were talking about how awful they were and how they should get off stage (my parents can testify). I don't know if they are just bad live or if they suck all around but one thing is for sure, I am never EVER going to see them live again!

No comments:

Post a Comment